Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Because It's Friday, You Ain't Got No Job, and You Ain't Got Shit to Do

No, today's not Friday-- but in ten days it will be Friday, March 27, and I will be on a plane to Italy! Yep, I'm returning to the for-four-months-of-study-abroad-in-2002 homeland with my former roommate from said study abroad, whose ex-boyfriend is getting married in April (to someone else). My friend has dubbed our trip the Single Girls' Honeymoon, which isn't a name I subscribe to, but then again, I don't need an excuse to return to Firenze. Holla!

When I contacted the few Italian friends I made (during a semester of studying, living and traveling with Americans), I found out that one of them will in fact be on his honeymoon while we are there.

Stop getting married! Stop it! All of you.

We're also heading south for a few days to Sorrento and the Amalfi coast... It's the first vacation time I'm using since I started work last June, so I plan to Do It Up like these guys.

1 comment:

Jspeaks said...

Better keep your life vest on.